TEXAS BOBCAT, COYOTE, GREY FOX & COON HUNTING
We sit high above the terrain in West Texas in our custom built high racks and spotlight using different animal sounds to call the predators up close and personal. Predator hunting is conducted primarily at night with the use of light force spotlights and Wildlife Technology Electric Calls.
We have acquired over 600,000 acres of the best Predator Hunting areas in Texas with properties located throughout the state.
Contact us today for a predator hunting experience you will not soon forget!
Let our team know that you are interested and want more information. We’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Quality & comfortable
Accommodations with wonderful chef-cooked meals
Hunt with Professional Guides in our custom-built high racks at night with light force spotlights
$1200 per hunter
$395 per night lodging (double occupancy)
*Upgrade to Single Occupancy – Upon Availability
Fall – Spring
With Lodging Package Add-on:
- Lodging with all meals prepared by our onsite chef
- Transfer to and from San Angelo Airport
- Ranch Tour with side-by-side UTV’s
- Access to Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand and 1600-yard-long rifle range
- Dining room with additional bar top seating with televisions
- Fire pit
- Satellite television/WIFI Access
Professionally guided hunt in an elevated custom fabricated night hunting rig.
Opportunity to harvest:
- Grey Fox
- Any Airfare
- Alcohol (liquor store stop available upon request)
- Hunting License
- Sales tax
- Staff and Guide Gratuity
- Gun Rental Available – suppressor included with certain guns
- Thermal Equipment – $500/night
- Upgrade to Single Occupancy – Upon Availability
- Helicopter Hog Hunting
- Helicopter Arial Experience
- Exotic Add On: Black Buck and Axis, Dall, Blk Hawaiian, Red and Corsican Sheep